MITS Exchange 2018
5th Annual User Conference
We invite you to join us for MITS Exchange, our fifth annual user conference for MITS customers taking place October 23 – 25, 2018 in Seattle.
We are passionate about helping you use data to make better business decisions. We want to understand your business and goals, as well as do everything we can to help you maximize the use of our reporting and analytics platform. That is what MITS Exchange is all about: coming together to learn, plan, and grow.
The MITS Exchange agenda is designed to meet the needs of users at all levels. Whether you are a seasoned pro or just starting to use MITS Distributor Analytics, there are sessions to meet every skill level and area of interest. The agenda will be agile, with time set aside to solicit, vote on, and address topics of your choice.
New this year!
MITS Boot Camp Add-on
*Additional fee applies
In response to popular demand, we are offering a MITS Boot Camp just before MITS Exchange kicks off. MITS Boot Camp is a one day session dedicated to getting you started with MITS. If you’re new to MITS or have users you want to bring up to speed in a hurry, this is a great opportunity to jumpstart the learning.
Attendees will learn the basics of the MITS platform. Including:
- How to navigate, modify and build reports
- Administrative functionality
- Key reports and dashboards
- Cultural ramifications of a data-centric business
Cost: $250 in addition to MITS Exchange 2018 registration fees.
When: Tuesday, October 23 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Where: Motif Seattle
6 Reasons to Attend MITS Exchange 2018
- Get face time with product experts and answers to your questions – From the developers to support, professional services and company management, you’ll have the opportunity to meet with members of the MITS team throughout the conference
- Learn about new features and content – Get comprehensive training and education on MITS Discover, MITS Report, and advanced reporting and BI strategies
- Receive hands-on training – Test-drive the latest versions of our software and recently released content modules
- Share best practices in Sales, Inventory, AR, Purchasing, Pricing and GL analysis – Let experience be your teacher as you speak with and learn from industry peers and experts on best practices for using business intelligence to improve the performance of your distribution business
- Network with your peers – There will be plenty of time to network in-between sessions, at the reception, and during the lean sessions
- Help inform the product roadmap – Understanding your business needs and goals is essential for us as we prioritize feature requests and plan out the roadmap for the MITS solutions. MITS staff will be on hand at all times to hear what you have to say
Frequently asked questions
- Where will MITS Exchange 2018 be held?
Motif Seattle | 1415 Fifth Avenue | Seattle, WA 98101
- Is there a fee for MITS Exchange?
There is a fee to attend MITS Exchange. Discounts are available for companies sending multiple attendees. Early bird pricing is available until July 31, 2018. Online registration closes on October 19, 2018. On-site registration will be considered on a case by case basis.
- What is the MITS Exchange attire?
Casual attire is recommended. Be sure to bring comfortable shoes for exploring Seattle as time permits, and a sweater or sweatshirt in case of cool weather.
- What is your cancellation policy?
Cancellations received prior to June 30, 2018 will be refunded less a 10% administrative fee. Cancellations received between June 30, 2018 and September 18, 2018 will be refunded 50% of the pre-paid conference fee. Cancellations received after September 18, 2018 will not be eligible for any refunds. Conference cancellations should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I send a substitute in my place if I registered but then can’t attend?
If you are unable to attend MITS Exchange, you may transfer your registration to another person. Email your substitution request to email@example.com.
- Will the event be filmed and photographed?
Yes. We’ll have videographers and photographers on-site to record the action at MX18. By entering and being at this event, you consent to be filmed and photographed. From time to time, MITS uses recorded video and photographs of conference events and attendees in its promotional materials. Unless permission to record and use such images is revoked in writing to MITS, by virtue of your attendance, all conference attendees agree to the use of your likeness in such materials. You understand that all videography and photography will be done in reliance on the consent you give by entering the event.